- Program Name: Computer Science and Technology
- Program Code: 080605
- Program Length: 4 years
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Technology
This program aims to nurture specialized undergraduates, who will master the basic theories, knowledge and skills of computer science and technology, and will be creative with strongly practical skills. Having studied computer related to scientific achievements and relevant practical applications in the program, they will be able to conduct basic research work on computer theories and develop system applications with the combination of software and hardware.
The graduates from the program will have the following knowledge and skills:
1) They will master the organization and structure of modern computer systems.
2) They will master the fundamental theory and knowledge of computer software and hardware.
3) They will have basic skills to research and develop computer systems;
4) They will have basic skills to maintain and manage computer systems and networks;
5) They will know how to get developing trend of computer science and technology, and be able to learn novel relevant theories and technology.
6) They will be able to search and read professional literatures using foreign languages.
The graduates will be able to find their careers in research institutes, universities, enterprises and administrative departments to conduct CS-related design, development and application work, and/or other pertinent jobs such as engineering services, business management, management of research, development and technology, and market management, etc.
The courses of the program are allocated into 4 academic years with each part comprising a number of modules as listed below (follow the links to find out more about each module).
Advanced Mathematics I(1)
College English I
Advanced Mathematics I(2)
College English II
College English III
Fundamentals of Electronics Technology
College English IV
Meteorological Information System Engineering