Name: Youbao Wang
Title: Dr. & Associate Prof.
Research Interests: electromagnetic theory and microwave technique, antenna and propagation, Computational Electromagnetics
Sept.1982—Jul.1986 Physics Department; Anqing Teachers College. Received
the B.S. degree
Sept.1990—Sept.1991 Department of Astronomy; Nanjing University. (Learning
the basic knowledge on the M.S. degree)
Sept.1991—Jul.1993 Yunnan Astronomical Observatory; Chinese Academy of
Sciences. Received the M.S. degree
Sept.2004.9—Apr.2008 College of Communication and Information Engineering; Nanjing
University of Posts and Telecommunications. Received the Ph.D. degree
Jul.1986－Sept.1990 As a teacher in the Fengle middle school of Feixi county
Jul.1993－Sept.2004 As a lecturer in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics,
Anhui University of Technology and Science
Apr. 2008－present As an associate professor and the dean in College of Electronics and
Information Engineering, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology
He has taught the electromagnetic theory and the microwave technique for a long time and is able to use the IE3D soft in microwave design.
(1) You-Bao Wang, Y.M. Bo, G. Q. Ji, D. Ben, G. X. Jiang and W. Cao. “Hybrid Technique of Fast RCS Computation with Characteristic Modes and AWE,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 6, 464-467, 2007.
(2) You-Bao Wang, Ya-Ming Bo and De Ben, “Fast RCS computation with general asymptotic waveform evaluation”, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications (JEMWA). Vol. 21, No. 13, 1873-1884, 2007.
(3) Youbao Wang, Yaming Bo and De Ben, “Analysis of Two-dimensional Conducting Cylinder Scattering Based on Differential Formulation of Electric Field Vector”, Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Vol.28, No.2, 6-10, 2008.
(4) Youbao Wang, Yaming Bo and De Ben, “Method2of2Moments Analysis of the signal integrity of ultrathin microstrip line”, Journal of CAEIT, Vol. 1, No. 4, 319-323, 2006.
(5) Youbao Wang, Yaming Bo and De Ben, “Wideband aperture coupled microstrip antenna with stubs”. The 4th Asia-Pacific Conf. on Environmental Electromagnetics, CEEM'2006. Dalian, China. Aug., 2006. pp: 682-684.
(6) You-Bao Wang, Ya-Ming Bo and De Ben, “Fast Parallel MATLAB Algorithm of Electromagnetic Scattering”. International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology, Nanjing, China. Apr. 2008. pp: 708-711
1. Take responsibility of the project “Mode theory and its application in the multiple-ports frequency-division multiplexing antenna (the National Science Fund under Grant 61072137)”. The project period is from Jan. 2011 to Dec.2013.
2. Take responsibility of the project “Application study of mode theory”. The project belongs to Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology. Its period is from Jan. 2011 to Dec.2012.