Program Name: Software Engineering
Program Code: 080611W
Program Length: 4 years
Degree Type: Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
This program aims to nurture advanced engineering technicians and/or software enterprise managers, who will master the fundamental theories, design methods and basic skills of modern software engineering, and will conduct development, research and management work in the field of software engineering.
The graduates from the program will have the following knowledge and skills:
1) They will master the organization and structure of modern computer systems, and the fundamental theories and knowledge of computer systems.
2) They will master the fundamental theories and knowledge of software engineering.
3) They will have basic skills on the research and development of software system.
4) They will have basic skills to test, maintain and manage software systems.
5) They will know how to get the development of software engineering and computer science and technology, and be able to learn novel relevant theories and technologies.
6) They will be able to search and read professional literatures using a foreign language.
The graduates will be able to find their careers in research institutes, universities, enterprises and administrative departments to conduct teaching, scientific research, technical development and management work on Software design and development, system integration and software test.
The courses of the program are allocated into 4 academic years with each part comprising a number of modules as listed below (follow the links to find out more about each module).
College English III
Fundamentals of Electronics Technology